Winding down after a fabulous Mother’s Day with my little guy (and my mom too!)….
Along with his Grammy’s help, he made me a super awesome t-shirt. I sported that thing all day long, yo.

His hand prints (gosh, I juuuussst kind of realized how that placement might be a bit awkward! haha), some “J” stamps, and just enough random paint splotches to make it a very unique J-man o-rigi-nal. And it’s even more hilarious that it kinnnnddddaaaa resembles all that reflux spit-up I wore the first 9 months of his life :)
Jackson has been super hug-tastic lately … almost like he knows it’s the season for momma-lovin’ :) And then again, he can still make me go WHATthaEFF?! Here are some of the sweeter and funnier moments from this weekend.
- OK. When he falls down or the like, he immediately tells me he’s ok…even if I don’t ask. He just yells out, “I ok, Mommy!” Likewise, if I look like I”m deep in thought, frustrated, or if I get hurt, he asks “Mommy ok???” with a concerned look and tone of voice. Ridiculously adorable on both fronts.
- Kissing it all better. Jackson is all about kissing to make things all better now…. although he’s usually the one wanting to do the kissing. He’s always asking if I have boo-boos or finding things that he thinks need some kiss-healing. Yesterday we had this exchange:
- Jackson: What’s that, Mommy? (referring to a huge disgusting bruise on my arm from one of my recent allergy shots)
- Me: It’s a bruise, kind of like a boo-boo
- Jackson: I kiss it. (kisses my arm)… All better, Mommy?
- Then gives me a hug….
- Me: Yes, little man, it definitely feels all better now :
- It’s not always cuteness. In the car earlier today, he was picking his nose, and he said “I eat a booger, Mommy.”
- That thing is now classified as a weapon. And then at bedtime, as I was changing his diaper, and he was “exposed,” he kind of pushed up toward me and said “I pee on Mommy” and LAUGHED. That was definitely an “it’s not funny” (his latest catchphrase) situation.
And here’s our Mother’s Day shot. Shout out to the Dell webcam self-timer, yo!!! :)







The tshirt is such a good idea! I love it.
ReplyDelete