Sunday, January 2, 2011

Discovery Place Kids

Jackson and I visited the new(ish) Discovery Place Kids museum recently.  It’s geared toward younger children – it was so awesome!  Unfortunately, it was PACKED and even I was so frustrated I wanted to have my very own tantrum meltdown.  Alas, somehow we made it through many of the activities with minimal drama :)


Helping a patient :)


in the fire truck


watching the puppet show


just grabbing some cash from the bank


big pimpin’


playing at the biggest train table ever!


changing a tire at the mechanic shop.  I think this was my favorite exhibit – so cool!!


checking under the hood – working parts and neat sound effects!


Driving a tractor at the farm!


Collecting eggs from the chickens

There were so many places that we didn’t really check out because they were too busy --- the veterinarian, the grocery store, the maze, the bank, restaurant, and more.  I think Jackson’s favorite spots were the water table, train table, and fire truck.   It really was a very neat place, and we will definitely go back.  I just hope it’s much less crowded next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment