Jackson’s recent obsession with the Disney Cars movie extends beyond just wanting to watch it 17 times a day. He also loves the songs, and especially “Life is a Highway,” which is from a scene early in the movie when Mack & Lightning are on the road to California. Last month, he started requesting for me to sing it as pat of our bedtime song routine….unfortunately, I only know about 4 lines. It’s starting to get sort of old :)
I bought him the soundtrack for Christmas, and we have loaded it up on the iPhone. The *only* thing he really wants to do on the iPhone is listen to music, and specifically ONLY the “Life is Highway” song! Games have taken a major backseat, and I have to force the issue to be able to listen to anything other than Cars :)
He also walks around singing the song to himself often – here’s a video I snapped recently:
Facebookers --- there is a video in the original post






cute he is
ReplyDelete