Wednesday, January 12, 2011

rub a dub dub, colorin’ in the tub.

I bought Jackson some Crayola bath crayons for Christmas, and we have had such fun playing with them!  I didn’t have high expectations – he had some bath markers in the past, and they were terrible.  But these crayons are fab!  They go on the surface very similar to the consistency and ease of regular crayons, and they wipe off with just water, so easily!  We have lots of fun drawing at bath time now :)


Concentrating, tongue out and all :)


I tend to want to just write letters and words :)  We have fun practicing writing, at any rate.  He is starting to ask me about “words” he sees in books, so since he’s mastered the alphabet (and some phonetic sounds), perhaps we aren’t too far from starting reading skills…. scary! Even though I’m super proud of him, sometimes it seems he’s growing up so fast!


Look how crazy J’s hair can get (and this isn’t even in needs-a-haircut-phase)!  I think he has my thick, wild hair :)

What fun bath times!  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment