Tuesday, April 12, 2011

3 year old photos :)

We met with Heather a week-ish ago to do another photo shoot – can’t believe it had been a year since the last one!  I was looking to switch it up from our usual outdoor scenery, so I opted to do the shoot at our house – I thought it would be fun to capture Jackson in our home, in his room, with some of his favorite toys and belongings.

Here are some of my favorite shots…

They turned out so super adorable!  Even though he totally needs a haircut (but I secretly like it kind of shaggy and am always fearful of it being cut too short!) and he refused to wear shoes.  I love that everything about them says all-boy, all-independent,and all-active.  Totally an accurate representation of my little J. :)

Edit – oops!  I totally forgot to link up to the rest of the pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment