
I celebrated my 29th birthday earlier this month…. it’s the beginning of the death of my 20s – yikes! It’s been great though, so looks like my descent towards 30s is starting out nicely. ;-)
I celebrated with my family and little guy with some yummy dinner (thanks Ang for the delish spinach burgers!) and chocolate cake, made with a special baking assistant (J-man!).
the little guy could barely wait through the song to help me blow out my candles :)
look at this adorable face.
And the weekend following my birthday was a blast with good friends… the bestest, Amy, came in for a visit, and we had much shopping, cheers-ing, laughing, dining, and dancing fun! We also met up with some of my other favorite local gals for a couple of girls nights out. It was a blast, and I was beyond tired by the end of all the celebrating!






No comments:
Post a Comment