Saturday, June 2, 2012

Mother’s Day

We had a fabulous Mother’s Day this year :)  Jackson made me an adorable picture/card -

We started out the day with a visit to Ihop for breakfast – Jackson actually said the day before “We don’t need to go out; we have plently of pancakes here!”  I explained how the purpose was to get someone ELSE to make breakfast for once ;)

We also visited a local botanical gardens with my Mom – it was a gorgeous Spring day and the flowers were just beautiful!  If I hadn’t been chasing an energetic little boy around, I would have had more opportunity to snap photos of some of the floral awesomeness :)  But snuck a few good shots in!


This is what happens when he stumbles on a mud puddle by the fountain without me realizing…


my mom treated him to some sweet icy gelato

Such a special weekend with my mom and being a mommy to sweet J-man! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment