I am soooooooooooo ridiculously behind on posting Jackson updates and pictures. Hopefully I can catch up soon, but I may be working a bit backwards for a while, so I can post some of the newer stuff!
We took the annual Collins family trip to White Lake this past week. Jackson stayed the entire week, and I headed down for the long weekend with Alan & Steph. We had a great time! Here are some highlights…
Playing with trucks! His most favorite toys for the sand and dirt, for sure!
He had lots of fun sticking his hands and feet in the water at the edge of the pier. Wasn’t a huge fan of actually swimming in the lake…works for me – I only had to get in one time!
Yikes!!! Totally freaking me out standing too close to the edge!
Laughing it up with Amelia at the seafood restaurant – they had so much fun together!

Steph & me enjoying a rare bit of lounging time on the “beach” …. iPod player + gossip mags = awesome.
Jackson’s awesome Swiper tattoo, scored with tickets at the Pavilion. He had Dora and Boots ones on his feet, but this one secured his spot as the baddest toddler at the lake, for sure.
Steph & me after dinner and surely ready to begin our nightly Bud Light wind-down
Jackson riding a whirly thing at the Pavilion with another little boy – super cute! He loved alllll the rides, and even had a minor tantrum over not being able to ride the “truck” which was this super fast mini-coaster thing that I’m not sure I would have even dared to venture on.
Us riding the merry go round – we did it twice!
Hands up!! Riding the super creepy clown ladybug thing. Nightmares…..
Playing the ball drop game with his Uncle Alan
I love that he’s still young enough that it’s totally free for him to run around the arcade and just pretend to drive the racing games… or push random buttons. Awesome!
Inspecting something on the ground --- most likely a “bug!!!!”



For some reason he wanted to get under “cover” and cuddle for a bit. No complaints from me!
At the mexican restaurant – our favorite!!
Silly hats! :)
With Steph --- one of the few times he got in the water!

Other random fun stuff:
- Jackson yelling “I see the animals AND the dinosaur!!!!” EVERY SINGLE TIME we drove past the mini golf place…which was about 5 times a day.
- We finally had pizza from Pizza Connection! They are usually closed when we are there :( It was yum.
- We had lots of fun with the annual UNO tournament (I won!!!) and Cranium game (Steph, Amelia & I won!!!).
- Jackson had his first repetitive cussing phrase -- “oh shit.” I think someone accidentally said it going into the condo gate (because it shocks you hard every time!!) and then perhaps he confused the word “shock” later. So every time we pulled up to the condo gate, he would calmly say, “oh shit.” I had to fight hard from laughing…or overreacting.
Facebookers --- there are videos in this post; you can see them by going to original post on the blog.






No comments:
Post a Comment