Sunday, October 3, 2010

Gettin’ our sale on.

Yard Sale Fall 2010 was a success!  Can’t believe we ended up having two sales this year (and both hosted as our own vs. coordinating with the entire neighborhood).  We weren’t sure if my new location would have as many people to come out, but it actually seemed busier this time.  It’s a lot of work, but we get some good profit (I made $200ish), and the purging feels soooooo good.  :)   And a special thank-you shout-out to Alan, Aras, Lynn, and Beth for helping with tables, setup, breakdown, and all that!


Christy amid her mass of goods at our first-ever “pricing party”


Steph pricing it out too.  We are getting more and more organized as the tradition continues – notice the color-coded pre-printed price stickers!


Christy on her clothes table… we requested this pose to compare to this funny picture from our very first yard sale ever –>
  


Christy and me in front of the madness…


I always get silly toward the end and start playing dress up.

In the end, big success overall!  I don’t know if I have the energy to pull off a spring AND fall sale in 2011…. but I do already have another yard sale stash started.  ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment