Monday, November 29, 2010

Jackson’s Christmas Wish List

This is the first time Jackson has seemed to really start to ask for specific things – he zoned in on the toy catalog at his Grammy’s early on!  So I have noticed a few things he’s been regularly asking for, and we sat down one night and I let him pick out things from the Target Toy Catalog to make his wish list.  Here are the things he chose:


** Handy Manny Construction Site Play set

Thomas Adventure on Misty Island

Transformers Stealth Force Truck – Optimus Prime

Tonka Mod Machine Motorized Semi
Product Image
Any big rig truck toy
Product Image
Iron Man Rolling  HQ Vehicle
Product Image
Tonka Steel Dump Truck
Product Image
Playskool Action Heroes Pack - Firefighter
Product Image Product Image
Dinosaur Train – Interaction Buddy / Tiny
Product Image
Dinosaur Train – Interaction Roar ‘N React Boris Ultimate T-Rex
Product Image
Tonka Interactive Rumblin’ Truck
Product Image
Hot Wheels Custom Motors Power Humvee Set
Product Image
**Stinky the Garbage Truck
   

** = already procured by someone :)

For family that may like to check out these items (or other things I think Jackson might like) for ideas, you can look at the wish list on amazon.com via this link - http://amzn.com/w/186EW1OB79DZE.  Also, if anyone is wondering about clothing, he is currently in 3T (pajamas 4T).  In general, he loves trucks, construction, Dora/Diego, Bob the Builder, and Thomas/trains.

I think I am having as much fun as he is looking at all these toys! :)  I will probably not be saying that *after* the holidays when they take over the house and I am knuckles-deep in the worst packaging manifestations known to humankind.  haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment