Monday, November 29, 2010

My Turn! Wish List Top Picks

In the spirit of Jackson’s wish list, I thought it would be fun to do a top 10 / highlights for mine!  I always keep one on Amazon, to store things I see in magazines or online shopping that I like, but to prevent me from making impulse buys.  But I also use it to keep the list of books I want to read up to date (even if I end up just borrowing from the library) and other goodies I may want to purchase if they go on sale or there’s a special reason to treat myself. 

Product Image
I love reading – ficti0n & informational!  I do usually buy the parenting books, so I can keep them for reference later.
Product Image
This game looks like so much fun!  … and maybe it can count as a workout too?? 
Product Image
I’d love to showcase all my fab pics of J in one of these at work.  I’m running out of space for all my printed pics :)
Product Image
I’d love a faux fur or sherpa super soft decorative throw blanket for cuddling up on the new couch!
Product Image
These kind of random discussion topics are great for long car rides
Product Image
I love the Anne Taintor calendar!  Good snarky fun.
Product Image
I’d love to upgrade my point and shoot… I was going to score one on a BF deal, but then got hit with some unexpected car repair expenses.  So I showed some restraint…it was difficult!!
Product Image
This daily calendar makes sure I start the work day out with a good LOL.  I have several saved up at my desk :)

Home furnishings!  I even keep a separate wish list for all the items I find online that I covet.. I’m currently drooling over this accent chair from K-mart (?!?!) for my bedroom, perhaps.  But first comes saving for, and deciding on, the additional living room furniture!

What fun!  Just a quick shout-out re: amazon wish lists.  They are awesome!  You can add items from any site online, and the best part, manage multiple lists.  So I have one for me, one for Jackson, one for home furnishings, and another one for gift ideas.  I totally love anything that makes storing my information online easy and accessible.  Super fab!!

So share – what are your top wish list items????

No comments:

Post a Comment