Jackson just happened to be in backup daycare when they had a photo shoot – “never to worry,” said the teacher when she warned me the morning of – “they even provide the clothes!” <<cue dark foreshadowing ominous music>> I knew it couldn’t go well from here…
Fast forward to this week – I just saw the pictures. All I can say is, I think I should send in this portfolio when I try to get J cast in the upcoming Look Who’s Talking 5 movie.
I didn’t think it was possible to make a 2 year old look creepy. Touché, photoinnovationskidstylepicstogo.
Why is he wearing a hat but sans shoes? Perhaps his sneakers didn’t properly coordinate with the cheerful newspaper delivery boy look. Reeeeeaaaaaddddd allllll about it! George is CURIOUS!
Must have been dress-up-like-a-bouchedag-with-Justin-Bieber-hair-day.
Even though I’m not a fan of the clothing and props, my J is still such a cutie with his adorable face and smile. Perhaps if I had better photochoppin’ skillz I could swap out these faces on some of my pics…
More of my cutie and the weirdness:




Now I’m jonesin’ for an Altered Images by Heather candid photo shoot to balance out the universe :)






No comments:
Post a Comment