Saturday, January 29, 2011

every season needs a song about holiday candy.

Ok, so the parents of preschoolers out there should know the Nick Jr. Moose & Zee “candy corn” song – it’s been playing at least the last couple of Halloween holiday seasons, and it’s super cute, and wayyyyyy catchy.  (I think many parents are either in the hate-it or love-it camp … I love it!)

So, **randomly** the other day, Jackson started singing it, but gave it a Christmas twist, and a positive spin (and this is weeks past that holiday, so no clue how this idea sprung up in his creative little mind)!  I – Like – candy canes! haha

**random side note … I tried to find a video of the Moose & Zee original candy corn song, but it has been scrubbed from the internet hardcore!  What’s up with that???

** Facebookers – there is a video in the original post **

No comments:

Post a Comment