After lunch with Alan, Steph, and Harrison at Qdoba one afternoon, we ended up just chatting in the parking lot while Jackson played in the back of his Uncle Alan’s truck. J’s favorite part? Picking up pieces of leftover winter storm ice and smashing them down on the ground. Alan’s favorite part? Same…except throwing them at me!


Random people will stop to tell me that J is so cute, and that he is just like a little Baby Gap model – normally my response is something like “thank you, but I’m not sure he could sit still long enough!” But he is totally workin’ a model pose in this shot! Well, maybe not a cheery enough expression for baby Gap, but perhaps some kind of snooty boutique line… his face totally says “you’re not good enough to buy the clothes I’m wearing” (which is funny because he’s totally sporting end of season super-clearance Children’s Place duds – haha!)
** ps! I totally edited this picture at picnik.com (which partners quite nicely with smugmug) in about 2 minutes. I can’t say enough good things about this FREE photo editing site!!
Anyway – I’m sure the warmer weather will bring many more opportunities for fun times in the back of Alan’s truck! =)






No comments:
Post a Comment