Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Fab App: Nick Jr’s A to Z with Moose & Zee

One of Jackson’s long-time favorite iPhone apps is Nick Jr’s A to Z with Moose & Zee.  Added bonus – I think it’s super cute too… AND he’s learning letter recognition and other alphabet-based instruction (z is for zoo!).  This has been one of his favorite apps of all time (he’s been using my phone for about a year), and it can still hold his attention for a good 15 minutes (which is about the max for any one game for him).  Is it just me, or are Moose & Zee just too darn cute??  They are my favorite thing about the Nick Jr channel, for sure, and I’m always getting their little songs stuck in my head (no, I don’t. like. candycorn!…… haha)

Here’s a short video of J playing with this app recently (Facebookers, you have to view original post to see the video)

this video is sponsored by the letter Y.

This app is FAB!  A must-have for any 1+ yr old!  Love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment