Friday, May 6, 2011

good night, sleep tight

I picked up some bedding for Jackson’s new bed this week!  My faithful frugal-fave IKEA came through for the win!  I picked up a super cute duvet cover (I’m tellin’ ya, if you just have the patience to look around, IKEA has tons of classic, clean, traditional looks – outside the range of their typical modern style), some inexpensive sheets (although I will say the fitted version is really too big and doesn’t fit as tightly as I’d like), a lightweight comforter, and a waterproof mattress cover.  I checked the prices against Wal-Mart, and everything was cheaper, and I’d say better quality too.

The striped duvet coordinates nicely with the patchwork dino quilt & pillow from his original crib bedding too!

 all tucked in – the new bed is so comfy!

 Jackson & excavator, ready for sleepy snuggles.

If I wasn’t in looovvvveeeeee with my Pottery Barn red/beige duvet, I’d probably be jonesin’ to hit up one of the cute IKEA ones for myself.  Speaking of which …. I really need to do a couple of small finishing touches to my bedroom and put some pics out here!  As usual, I’m being indecisive and hesitant about décor for a wall … I have an idea, but I’ve been lazy with implementation.  :)

Isn’t Jackson’s bed just ahhhhhhh-dorable though?????  It makes me smile every time I go in the room, and it makes our bedtime stories & snuggles all the more fun.  love.

No comments:

Post a Comment