Friday, July 1, 2011

another frugal fashion outfit

I put this look together recently for a night out with some girlfriends – good laughs, good food, good wine.  And I was feelin’ quite cute, all with pieces that were on the cheap!

girls night

+ Top – yard sale hand-me-down from my good friend, Christy!  I love looking through her yard sale inventory!  $2 or $3ish

+ Jeans – Old Navy, super skinny jeans (in petite! yay!!  so happy I can score the shorty stuff online….) $20ish

+ Heels – Earlier this year, I became obsessed with finding a pair of gray suede pumps after my favorite petite fashion blogger touted the benefits of hers.  I happened to stumble on a pair ON THE CLEARANCE CHEAP! at Charlotte Russe a few months ago!  $15ish

+ Necklace – Forever21 – $5ish.  I. repeat.  I love their jewelry!

+ Hair – big.  :) and gawwsh, it’s getting long!

No comments:

Post a Comment