My bestie, Ames, & I loaded up the 3 boys in the back of her SUV and headed off to Raleigh to visit with our college girl friends and spend time with her family. What a fun trip! We even had a night out without the kiddos (super big shout out to “Ms. Nana,” Nate’s grandma, for being an awesome hostess and soooo fab with the boys), where we hit up some good dinner, watched the HIGH-larious Bridesmaids movie, and scored some delishness at one of Harnett County’s finest spots for late-night ice cream.
The boys all smooooshed in the back and ready to go! Let me just say … there was a lot of profanity & sweating involved in getting all these seats squished and safely secured in the back! (no worries, the children were safely inside destroying Jackson’s room during aforementioned PG-13 seat struggles.)
snuggle boys!
I gave the boys stickers as a travel distraction…. next thing I know, Jackson is pretending he just got “all these shots” and has the “band-aids” to show for it. I’m pro-vaccination, but this is a bit much! haha
The MC gals’ little ones enjoying some birthday party leftover cupcakes – how nice of the partyers to share!
Nate & J are such little buddies now!
J is also still quite smitten with Cole… he adores that little baby!
Jackson loves to make his audience laugh with silly faces… especially baby Cole & Nate. And Nate decided it was his turn to play the game too!
Before our girl date!
Swimming in Ms. Nana’s awesome little pool
I scored a totally unintential AWESOME Austin Powers-ish shot!! Especially approps considering J was swimming in his underwear, and I was trying to avoid any scandalous pics :)
watching a movie…. they are too cute for words!
What a fun weekend! So glad we got to hang with good friends and family, and especially watch our cute boys enjoy such fun times together :)






No comments:
Post a Comment