Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A whole lotta Jackson

I’m super behind with managing pictures and blogging lately … just not enough time in the day for much after work and the whole single mom life these days, so forgive this post, but it’s gonna be a mashup of random pics and catchup from recently :)


the boy is just adorbs.

Sticker and Tattoo Mayhem – Jackson has re-discovered his stash of stickers and tattoos, and now that he’s quite adept at self-application, he gets quite heavy handed with the embellishing. I had to snap a few pictures at dinner (and yes, he has gone to school with a tattooed face recently).


face, shirt and arms…


and then, as we were tallying them all up, he even showed me the secret stash on his belly.

Lego City Up in here.  Jackson’s getting really into the whole Lego thing (and even more specifically Ninjago, ninja Lego creatures and battles or something similarly totally boyish and I still don’t understand it all….)


He takes them EVERYWHERE.  Here he brought a “scene” outside while I was working on a project in the garage.


Here’s a rando scene of Ninjago and regular guys


And here he decided to put them in a mountain scene using a framed photo in my bedroom.

Playing at the park – we spent an awesome spring afternoon at our favorite park this past weekend – we played, hung out at the coffee shop (I people-watched, he created Ninjago battles), and explored the train. Such a fun time!


He decided to “stow away” in a little compartment… loved the pics I got!


Here he is at the coffee shop – while I waited on my drink, he had set out the chess pieces… he looked like a tiny little prodigy, even though he really had no idea what he was doing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment