I stumbled across the info on the Pirate Adventure in the Unofficial Guide – Walt Disney World 2012 book, and it seems to be one of the best kept secrets, since not many people had heard of it (even my travel agent assumed I was referring to the much more popular Pirate activity within one of the parks). I read so many great things, and was actually looking forward to a couple of hours of alone time to regroup after spending a week at full-on single mom status (the adventure is kids-only).
Jackson LOVED it, and has reiterated that it was his favorite part of the entire trip. It was well worth the $35! The kids cruised off from the Grand Floridian resort, and went on a fun-filled imaginative pirate-journey to find treasure.


off they went! ….
checking out the treasure on return
the whole pirate gang







No comments:
Post a Comment